hilmor® 2019 Fastest Hands in HVAC/R Florida Challenge Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
|PARTICIPATION PERIOD||EVENT DATE||HOST COMPANY/EVENT LOCATION|
|1||Monday June 3, 2019||Florida Cooling Supply, 2008 Brengle Avenue, Orlando FL 32808|
|2||Monday June 3, 2019||Florida Cooling Supply, 2008 Brengle Avenue, Orlando FL 32808|
|3||Tuesday, June 4, 2019||Florida Cooling Supply, 6321 Emperor Drive, Ste. 202, Orlando, FL 32809|
|4||Tuesday, June 4, 2019||Florida Cooling Supply, 6321 Emperor Drive, Ste. 202, Orlando, FL 32809|
|5||Wednesday, June 5, 2019||Gemaire, 4141 N. John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32804|
|6||Wednesday, June 5, 2019||Gemaire, 4141 N. John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32804|
|7||Thursday, June 6, 2019||Baker Distributing Company, 1731 Old Okeechobee Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33409|
|8||Thursday, June 6, 2019||Baker Distributing Company, 1731 Old Okeechobee Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33409|
|9||Thursday, June 6, 2019||Gemaire, 1600 N. 8th Avenue, Ocala, FL 34470|
|10||Friday, June 7, 2019||Baker Distributing Company, 751 NW 33rd St., Pompano Beach, FL 33064|
|11||Friday, June 7, 2019||Baker Distributing Company, 751 NW 33rd St., Pompano Beach, FL 33064|
|12||Friday, June 7, 2019||Carrier Enterprise, 4301 Fortune Place, West Melbourne, FL 32904|
|13||Monday June 10, 2019||Gemaire,925 East Industrial Circle, Cape Coral, FL 33909|
|14||Monday, June 10, 2019||Gemaire,925 East Industrial Circle, Cape Coral, FL 33909|
|15||Tuesday, June 11, 2019||Florida Cooling Supply, 222 Harper Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204|
|16||Tuesday, June 11, 2019||Gemaire, 6610 Adamo Drive. Tampa, FL 33619|
|17||Tuesday, June 11, 2019||Gemaire, 11975 Amedicus Lane, Ft. Myers, FL 33907|
|18||Tuesday, June 11, 2019||Baker Distributing Company, 278 SW Summers Lane, Lake City, FL 32025|
|19||Wednesday, June 12, 2019||Carrier, 2000 Parks Oaks Avenue, Orlando, FL 32808|
|20||Wednesday, June 12, 2019||Florida Cooling Supply, 6003-A Anderson Road, Tampa, FL 33634|
|21||Wednesday, June 12, 2019||Baker Distributing Company, 3050 Metro Parkway, 6151 Metroplex Dr., Fort Myers, FL 33901|
|22||Wednesday, June 12, 2019||Florida Cooling Supply, 6530 Orchid Lake Road, Suite A, New Port Richey, FL 34653|
|23||Thursday, June 13, 2019||Gemaire, 1708 Park Central Blvd. N., Pompano Beach, FL 33064|
|24||Thursday, June 13, 2019||Gemaire, 1708 Park Central Blvd. N., Pompano Beach, FL 33064|
|25||Thursday, June 13, 2019||Gemaire, 831 Bill France Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32117|
|26||Friday, June 14, 2019||Carrier, 1802 Grant Street, Ybor City, FL 33605|
|27||Monday, June 17, 2019||Carrier, 6451 Metro Plex Drive, Ste. 110, Fort Myers, FL 33966|
|28||Monday, June 17, 2019||Carrier, 6451 Metro Plex Drive, Ste. 110, Fort Myers, FL 33966|
|29||Tuesday, June 18, 2019||Baker 7810 25th Ct. E. Ste. 112, Sarasota, FL 34243|
|30||Tuesday, June 18, 2019||Baker 7810 25th Ct. E. Ste. 112, Sarasota, FL 34243|
|31||Tuesday, June 18, 2019||Carrier, 701 Fentress Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32114|
|32||Wednesday, June 19, 2019||Gemaire, 3201 SW 22nd Street, Pembroke Park, FL 33023|
|33||Wednesday, June 19, 2019||Gemaire, 3201 SW 22nd Street, Pembroke Park, FL 33023|
|34||Wednesday, June 19, 2019||Carrier, 8691 Western Way, Jacksonville, FL 32256|
|35||Thursday, June 20, 2019||Gemaire, 2031 NW 79th Avenue, Doral, FL 33122|
|36||Thursday, June 20, 2019||Gemaire, 2031 NW 79th Avenue, Doral, FL 33122|
|37||Thursday, June 20, 2019||Baker, 8010 Westside Industrial Dr., Jacksonville, FL 32219|
|38||Friday, June 21, 2019||Gemaire, 13840 SW 119th Avenue, Miami, FL 33186|
|39||Friday, June 21, 2019||Gemaire, 13840 SW 119th Avenue, Miami, FL 33186|
|40||Friday, June 21, 2019||Gemaire, 2899 Powers Avenue, #2, Jacksonville, FL 32207|
|41||Monday, June 24, 2019||Carrier 665 NW Enterprise Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986|
|42||Monday, June 24, 2019||Carrier 665 NW Enterprise Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986|
|43||Tuesday, June 25, 2019||Baker, 898 9th Place, Vero Beach, FL 32960|
|44||Tuesday, June 25, 2019||Baker, 898 9th Place, Vero Beach, FL 32960|
|45||Tuesday, June 25, 2019||Carrier 1120 SW 12th Street, Ste. 100, Ocala, FL, 34474|
|46||Wednesday, June 26, 2019||Carrier, 1835 Old Okeechobee Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33409|
|47||Wednesday, June 26, 2019||Carrier, 1835 Old Okeechobee Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33409|
|48||Wednesday, June 26, 2019||Baker Distributing Company, 2901 NE 20th Way, Gainesville, FL 32609|
|49||Thursday, June 27, 2019||Gemaire, 3735 Prospect Ave., Riviera Beach FL 33404|
|50||Thursday, June 27, 2019||Gemaire, 3735 Prospect Ave., Riviera Beach FL 33404|
*All dates, times and locations are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Sponsor
The Challenge provides eligible "Participants" the opportunity to participate in the Challenge wherein Participants will be required to complete designated tasks using a variety of hilmor branded hand tools provided by the Sponsor. By participating in the Challenge, each Participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of hilmor, 3039 Premiere Parkway, Suite 600, Duluth, GA 30097 ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. The administrator of the Challenge is Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, FL 32789 ("Administrator"). The Sponsor and Administrator will collectively be referred to as the "Challenge Entities".
2. ELIGIBILITY: THIS CHALLENGE IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. The Challenge is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in the state of Florida, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of registration and an employee in good standing with a participating HVAC/R contractor (each an "Participant" and collectively, "Participants"). Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, their parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members (defined for these purposes as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, children, siblings, grandparents and grandchildren, and the respective spouses of any of the foregoing, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are ineligible to enter the Challenge or win a prize.
3. HOW IT WORKS: To participate in the Challenge, Participant must be in attendance at an Event Location during an Event, complete the on-site registration form as instructed and sign a waiver and release form prior to participation. Once registered, each must complete the time skill Challenge as instructed. No practice attempts at the Challenge will be allowed. Participation in the Challenge will be timed and videotaped by an on-site representative of the Sponsor or Host Company ("On-site Representative"). Sponsor’s timer will be the official time keeping device and will measure each Participant’s time in milliseconds. Sponsor and/or On-site Representative on behalf of Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit the number of Participants in the Challenge for any or no reason. At the conclusion of the Challenge Period, the three (3) Participants completing the Challenge in the fastest period of time will be determined the prize winners, subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a tie for fastest time at any single Event, the tied Participants will complete the Challenge again to determine the fastest time for that Event. In the event of a tie between Participants at the conclusion of the Challenge Period for any single prize level, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to determine the winner of the prize in question. The decisions of the On-site Representative is final and binding on all decisions during the Challenge. Limit one (1) Challenge per Participant throughout the Challenge Period.
IMPORTANT: During the Challenge Period, Participant’s results may be posted to a leaderboard on Watsco social media channels during and after the Challenge Period and/or at the Event Locations. Any results displayed on the leaderboard are not final and are pending verification, and the determination of eligible Participant challenge times recorded will be determined by the Challenge Entities. The Challenge Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Challenge or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of participation in the Challenge.
The Challenge Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Challenge or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of participation in the Challenge.
4. PRIZES: The following Prizes are available:
|Grand Prize (1)||The Prize includes a selection of hilmor tools as determined by the Sponsor with an approximate retail value (“ARV” )of One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($1,500.00) and a trip for the Grand Prize winner ONLY to attend the 2020 AHR Expo in Orlando, FL including round-trip economy class air transportation from a major airport with regularly scheduled commercial flights close to the Winner’s permanent residence in Florida to Orlando; three (3) nights hotel accommodations at a hotel selected by Sponsor (room and tax only); ground transportation from the airport to the hotel and return from the hotel to the airport if applicable, admission into the Expo; and $300 in the form of a check to cover meals and incidental expenses. The total ARV of the Grand Prize: Three Thousand Five Hundred Twenty Dollars ($3,520.00).|
|First Prize (1)||The Prize includes a selection of hilmor tools as determined by the Sponsor. ARV of the First Prize: One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00).|
|Second Prize (1)||The Prize includes a selection of hilmor tools as determined by the Sponsor. ARV of the First Prize: One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00).|
Total maximum ARV of all Prizes: $5,020.00
Prize Delivery: Challenge Entities shall not be responsible for delays in availability of the Prizes; final awarding of the prizes is subject to availability. Challenge Entities shall use all reasonable efforts to award the hilmor tools portion of the prizes within sixty (60) days of the conclusion of the Challenge.
FOR 2020 AHR TRIP: The 2020 AHR Expo is currently scheduled to take place from Monday February 3, 2020– Wednesday, February 5, 2020. Grand Prize winner must be available to travel on dates designated by Sponsor. Dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Transportation, lodging and admission into the show will be arranged for each Grand Prize winner by representatives of the Sponsor. Any air transportation tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages and schedule or route changes. ARV for the trip portion of the Grand Prize may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. If the closest airport to a prize winner's home is within 250 miles proximity to Orlando, FL so that, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion, a flight is unnecessary, such prize winner will receive $300 in lieu of airfare from the Sponsor with no further obligation to the winner. Prize winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the prize ARV in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to structure the travel route and select hotel in its sole discretion. In the event Grand Prize winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send winner home with no further compensation.
If Grand Prize winner is unable to participate in the trip during the dates designated by Sponsor, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. In the event the Grand Prize winner is able to participate in the trip during the dates designated by Sponsor and/or any event listed in the prize description does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons including but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, or for any other reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to award the remainder of the prize with no further obligation to the winner. Excepting the preceding sentence, no cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. The Sponsor shall not be liable to Grand Prize winner in the event that a flight is cancelled, delayed or rescheduled for any reason resulting in the winner being unable to attend all or any of the scheduled events, and the Sponsor shall have the right in its sole discretion to substitute, amend, reschedule and/or cancel any element of the prize and such prize may not be awarded to Grand Prize winner.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Challenge. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The three (3) potential winners will be notified on or about Monday, July 8, 2019 by telephone, e-mail, and/or mail using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Each potential winner must provide proof of eligibility, prior to being confirmed as a Prize Winner. The potential winners must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, all required tax forms and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents"). If a potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected based on the results of the above-referenced timed criteria. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected, in Challenge Entities sole discretion. Winners shall be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable Prize. For tax reporting purposes, the Grand Prize Winner and First Prize Winner must provide Administrator with a valid social security number before the prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize and First Prize winners will receive a 1099 for the actual retail value of the prize. No prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. The ARV of any Prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the Prize is awarded or redeemed. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Other restrictions may apply.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASE: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Challenge Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Challenge and/or by accepting any Prize, each Participant agrees to release the Challenge Entities, Event Location Host Companies, and each of their' respective successors, employees, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Challenge and/or acceptance or use of a Prize. Each Participant authorizes the Challenge Entities to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Challenge Entities are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Challenge Entities’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind caused by a Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Prize, or from participation in the Challenge; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of challenge participation, challenge scoring or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of a winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such Prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Challenge. Challenge Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Challenge (or any portion of the Challenge) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Challenge and, in such situation, will select the winner(s) from eligible non-suspect Participants who participated prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Challenge Entities. Challenge Entities may prohibit Participant from participating in the Challenge or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Participants or Challenge Entities representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CHALLENGE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CHALLENGE. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CHALLENGE ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CHALLENGE, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CHALLENGE, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND 3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CHALLENGE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
8. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Challenge, each Participant agrees that any and all disputes the Participant may have with, or claims Participant may have against, the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Challenge, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any Prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (the “Forum”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the Forum. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the Forum pursuant to the Code of Procedure, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the Participant and Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Participant may have entered into in connection with the Challenge. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the Participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award special or punitive damages against the Participant or Released Parties. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum's Code of Procedure, please visit their website at www.arb-forum.com. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
9. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate this Challenge if it determines, in its sole discretion, including but not limited to if this Challenge is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of this Challenge as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible Participants and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding any prize or continuing with this Challenge as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate this Challenge. If this Challenge is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect Participants as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. If this Challenge is modified in any way, the revised Official Rules will be available at www.Fastesthandsinhvacr.com
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Challenge or any of the prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Challenge, but in no event attorneys' or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
12. SPONSOR: hilmor, 3039 Premiere Parkway, Suite 600, Duluth, GA 30097
13. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: hilmor 2019 Fastest Hands in HVAC/R Florida Challenge Winners, 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, FL 32789. All such requests must be received by October 1, 2019.
©2019 hilmor. All rights reserved.